Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Am I doing this right?

Am I only supposed to list books when I finish them, or mark them down if I read them during that day, then mark when I finish them or give up on them? Oh well.

So yesterday I read:

Frank Norris, Vandover and the Brute (finished)
Oliver Wendell Holmes, selected essays (I can post the titles if you guys are really hungry for 19th century judicial decisions that relate pretty loosely to pragmatism...or not?)


I'll post today at the end of the night, b/c they're kind of all over the place (going from one thing to another!) but I've been reading Dewey and Mead and am starting Of One Blood by Pauline Hopkins.

this is fun, except I keep forgetting to keep track of all the different things I work on in a day...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You tally them as you go, but only publish the list on May 1.

I confused everyone by telling you all which ones I was starting with - but that was just to get the thing kicked off. I didn't expect that people would do this throughout the month. You all have your own stuff to write about, not just this.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home