Friday, January 27, 2006

Oh golly, things have been really busy around here and I haven't been keeping up my New Year's Resolution to write more regularly AT ALL. I suck.

I'm not going to complain about all the things I'm doing (although it's a lot - it would probably singe your eyebrows off!), and I have to go catch a bus in a few minutes (note the timestamp on this post. You may offer your sympathy in comments.) so I can't make up for it now.

I will just say that work/social events that are supposed to be "fun" are mostly just awkward and weird and pretend-fun. I'd rather really cut loose with people I can safely be an ass around and remain professional at work than try to combine the two. (Can you tell that there's a work social event tonight? and *I* have to plan it!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home