Sunday, February 12, 2006

I'm kind of freaked out this whole having-a-baby thing. Mainly because MOST bloggers (my primary source of information, of course) who blog about their babies are freaking out all the fucking time. It's often this super-angsty high drama (and no, I'm not naming any names) about how stressful life is with kids, and how things are totally different now, and how they doubt themselves all the time...tragedy, tragedy.

But it doesn't have to be that earth-shaking, right? I mean, some people just sort of hang out with their babies and have fun. Like Amalah and Mimi Smartypants.

To the Shipping Department: can I get a kid like Noah or Nora please? Funny and good and not too tightly wound? (Unlikely since both R and I are your garden-variety drama queens, but I can always hope.) (At least we're pretty much guaranteed the funny part, unless somebody in the Shipping Department has a really twisted sense of humor...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home