Sunday, February 12, 2006

The food has been traditional and boring around here lately. I mean, if you want my recipe for spaghetti and meatballs or banana bread, just let me know, but I figure you know how to make your own versions of those. (Except the meatballs, which were pretty fucking good.)

FlyLady rules, is the new credo around here. There are actually some clean closets in this house! And I cleaned the (50 year old) range with a toothbrush - I got rid of a half-century of kitchen grease and goop (and then I heard a sizzling inside and smelled a bad electric smell and now the plug on top of the range doesn't work and neither does the oven - but it sure does LOOK good.) (Yes, I baked a full normal-sized loaf of banana bread in the toaster oven. And it was actually really good.)

So that's what's new around here. Maybe I'll make something really delicious for Valentine's Day, and you (and my husband) will get lucky.

Or maybe we'll order pizza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home