Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Superhubs!

My husband is the best. I walk in the door after a day that went like this: getting up at 6 am after a birthday party for our friend Bobby (went to bed at 12:30 last night), teaching, finishing a paper in the break, going to class and then directly to a seminar with no break in between, having a meeting, and then a long trudge back to the car.

He has cleaned the WHOLE house and dinner is ready to go into the oven and there's a nice cold Belgian beer waiting for me. I love that man.

The beer was...weird. Fruity, with an almost tannic aftertaste - like....cheap port? But good. Really interesting. And the pizza was whole wheat crust with olive oil glaze, fresh rosemary, heirloom tomatoes, and sheep's milk feta. Mmmm. I'm the luckiest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home