Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Sitting here in the dark.

Well, not exactly in the dark - I'm in a little pool of light in the midst of the dark of our living room. It's dark outside (b/c, well, you know, it's getting on towards winter) and I've been up since 4:45 grading. Robert is snoring on the couch (he came out to keep me company - if snoring is company, he's killin' it.)

Yesterday was weird. R's parents came and hung out, which was nice - but there was a weird thing with my dad, which was unexpected and not-nice. I had a bad dream last night that Dad and F. confessed to secretly hating Robert and working to sabotage him - it was like a gulf opened up under my feet in a place where I thought the ground was solid.

In my dream we lived with my folks (!) here in this house, and were in negotiations to buy it - they were staying here during renovations to their place. We decided to move to a crappy little apartment with no back yard to get away from them. I can't remember anything else about it (except something about bathroom stalls with no TP and no doors...) but I've been sad all morning (thus the morose and somewhat goth-y nature of this post.)

Lots of good food yesterday but I'm not really in the mood to talk about it.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home