Wednesday, January 03, 2007

IF you have a Mac, go download Yum! recipe software RIGHT NOW! It's freeware/donationware and it's SO GOOD. I have about 3500 recipes in there now (so, so handy for cutting and pasting from teh internets - I've culled tons of things from all the fabulous food blogs out there and from epicurious with NO TYPING - just cut and paste, and when I go to use/print out the recipe, I edit it and clean up formatting, etc.)

You can search for ingredients, recipe titles, whatever within the collections you set up, and can categorize recipes based on categories you invent. It's really fabulous, and the developer is SO responsive, nice, and helpful.

I can't recommend it highly enough! You can also get it here, at the developer's website.

Go try it today - I'm going to go donate right now. It's THAT good. (I hadn't realized there had been so many updates - I was at version 0.5, and he was up to 1.2 - I just found that out and DLed the new one, hence the sudden excitement over a program I've been using for like 2 years.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Holy shit, this software is cool. Thanks!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home